Sunday 6 October 2013

Last Week

Last week, after the camp, there were many form 4 students that was sick. Mayne they were so exhausted with the activities at the camp. I don't really blame the camp since not everyone fell sick.  Last week, I also had to attend the Nobelist Mindset Workshop. I had a lot of fun as I had a chance to meet researchers. The researchers gave me new ideas for my research. I am hesitating to do the research on pharmaceutical as I am quite interested in marine biology as well. Wondering if I can combine both of them but it seems a little bit impossible. My instructor was Oscar Pineda-Catalan. It was fun being part of his class as he taught us a lot. He did a research on turtles in Peru and he found a new malaria parasite. I was quite sad when the workshop ended. I am so grateful that I attended the workshop because I learned a lot of things and also the steps in doing a research. The exam is just around the corner and I haven't start studying yet. I guess I should start studying from today onwards. Wish me luck to fight against myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment