Thursday 10 October 2013

Wednesday

I didn't post anything yesterday. I forgot to do that. Hee. That is so terrible of me. So, yesterday we had to present the gymrama thingy for physical education class. It was a lot of fun because mostly everyone did weird stuffs. We also received a new assignment for modern mathematics that needs to be submitted by 22nd of October. My group is needed to do a report on logics. We also had to go through 3 hours of biology class after recess. I was totally sleepy during class and I couldn't concentrate much. We had to combine classes with 4K4. At first, it was noisy. Then, Miss Ing told us 'some things' and that made everyone quiet in class. In the evening, I had French Class and I learned about prepositions in french. Teacher gave us homework but thank god it is not much. During prep time, my group did the History assignment that needs to be submitted tomorrow. We did the assignment until around 1.30 a.m. I couldn't get out of my bed in the morning. I had dark circles under my eyes. Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment