Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Day For Today

Okayy.. So, yesterday I didn't manage to update my blog since the internet was down. I admit that a part of my life was gone yesterday and I felt that I couldn't connect to the world.  Life without internet really sucks. Today, Liyana Safinaz and I played badminton during PE class.. So, the teacher gave us an assignment to be completed in one week. My groupmates are Natrah, Liyana and Azfar. I had a lot of fun running in the biology lab before checking my blood type. I found out that my blood type is B+. It didn't really surprised me since I already knew my blood type. I was really happy when my parents came to visit me just now and they brought KFC for me. Yumm! It was really delicious. Kayy.. Time to sleep! Goodnyte people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment